Monday, December 11, 2017

A Merry Everything cluster to share with you tonight!


I've been baking all day after putting up some of that window plastic stuff on Eric's Mom's windows.  That was the deal.  I put up plastic, you take me shopping.  Of course, he doesn't mind so much now that there are goodies all over the kitchen!  For once I'm glad it's going to stay colder for a while - I use our screen porch as extra storage for cookies and candies in coolers.  So far so good!     Tonight I have a cluter that I put together to share with  you - using Merry Everything!  of course!
 


Just click on the image to download. See you tomorrow!  -Kim

5 comments:

  1. So very pretty and detailed! Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, this is lovely. This kit is wonderful too. Your baking sounds delish. As always, thank you for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU bunches :) .Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!